- August 1979Incorporated as a private limited company in Koganei-shi, Tokyo
- May 1983Constructed Tochigi Plant
- July 1985Aquired manufacturing approval of MYCELL® HBsAg, the first diagnostic reagent product of our company
- May 1986Head office moved to Koraku, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo（Current address）
- March 2002Contributed to the establishment of EpiPhoenix Co., Ltd.（presently PhoenixBio Co., Ltd.), a University of Hiroshima-based venture specializing in chimeric mice
- October 2013Absorbed BioMedics Japan Inc.
- April 2014Acquired Utsunomiya Office from Phoenix Bio Co., Ltd. Due to corporate division.
- April 2015Acquired of patent licensing right of CRISPR/Cas9 system from Broad Institute. Acquired of patent licensing right to establish iPS cell and gene recombination from iPS Academia Japan.
- August 2015Acquired ISO13485.