TKM-011 (Humanized anti-CD20 antibody）
- A potent cytotoxic effects against Rituximab-resistant lymphoma cells.
- Unique epitope not shared with Rituximab.
FIH Test of TKN-011 for Lymphoma Patients
- The phase I study was done in two hospitals in Japan.
- No dose-limiting toxicities, related serious adverse events were observed.
- Effective for almost all patients with relapsed or refractory non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma.
Rationale of B-cell Depletion Therapy for PBC*
- The autoantibodies and autoreactive CTL are involved in PBC pathogenesis.
- B-cell depletion therapy can provide better outcome in patients with PBC like RA and MS.